We are looking for you!
Junior/Intern/Student Project Engineer (f/m/d) (35-50%)
Your experience in the area of building energy management or building energy systems will support the management of our pilot projects and customer onboarding for our Predictive Control as a Service (PCaaS) platform. Depending on your skills, availability and experience, we offer a salary package consisting of a cash and stock option part worth CHF 55’000 to 70’000 (FTE). The role can be conducted as a student job and/or in part time.
About the job
As a Junior/Intern/Student Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Organizing the conduction of pilot projects. This involves communicating with our pilot clients, organizing hardware installations and IT installations through external companies, following project plans and documenting the progress.
- Onboarding of pilot clients into our cloud software and managing subscriptions.
- Small contributions to the overall product development.
- Reporting on an ongoing basis directly to the CTO.
What you offer
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical/Electrical/Building/Architectural Engineering or similar.
- First experience with building energy systems or building control systems.
- First experience with Python programming, project management or software management are a plus.
- Motivation to work in an interdisciplinary start-up with a shared goal.
- Independent way of working and hands-on mentality.
- Fluent English and German skills (at least C1) and good communication skills in general.
What we offer
- An international, smart, and enthusiastic team with a clear vision.
- A meaningful job in a DeepTech startup that is committed to sustainability.
- Exciting insights into the rapidly growing AI and building technology industries.
- Short decision paths, flat hierarchies, and the opportunity to help shape the company.
- Hybrid/remote work and flexible working hours.
- Great office with start-up vibes in the Empa NEST building with balcony, table soccer, coffee, bar events and more.
- A steep learning curve that will accelerate your career, and individual training opportunities.
- Regular team events.
Interested? Please write us an email with your motivation and CV (felix.buenning-at-viboo.io).
We aim to increase the diversity of our team and encourage qualified people from all backgrounds and genders to apply for this position.